Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Step 1) Refer to Refer to “Pitney Bowes: Employer Health Strategy.”
Step 2) Write a paper of at least 750 words written in the third person voice using the requirements below. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. You must address the following topics using the section headers (labels) in bold in order:
- Section 1- Introduction- In this section, describe what the memo is going to be about; it mentions the upcoming sections.
- Section 2- Rationale For Expenditures in Health- Why was Pitney Bowes spending so much on employee health at a time when most organizations were cutting health benefits?
- Section 3- The Value of Health & Wellness Program- How did the company’s health and wellness programs add value?
- Section 4- Evaluation of the Companyâ€™s Health Plan and Pharmacy Benefits- Evaluate the company’s approach to selecting and designing a health plan, and pharmacy benefits.
- Section 5- Improvements & Constraints to Address- How would you improve the company’s plan? What challenges and constraints must be addressed?
- Section 6- References- has at least 2 peer-reviewed/scholarly references from the databases within the library. The references are also integrated within the paper.
Organization / Development Requirements
- The 6 required sections are organized separately in sequence as listed above.
- The memo is at least 750 words in length (excluding references and headers) size 12 Times New Roman font with double spacing text.
- Each section is labelled with the section header prescribed above.
- Formatting or layout and graphics must be pleasing to the eye (font, colors, spacing).
- Rules of grammar, word usage, punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are followed.
- Sentences are complete, clear, varied, and concise with proper syntax.
- Size 12 Times New Roman font for main body text and References is used.
- Double spacing between sentences and in References section is used.