This is a 17 slide presentation, use at least SIX scholarly references published within the Past three years that support your analysis and at least 4 relevant images. Information should be paraphrased and cited. However, do NOT use quotes in this course. Also, avoid writing in first person (i.e., I, me, my, us, we, our, etc.) because it makes the writing too informal. The final presentation needs to be at 15 slides in length [not including the title slide or references slide(s)]. Consult the HSA Style Guide , and review the HSA Student Assignment Checklist and HSA Group Paper Grading Rubric (30 points).
In your Team Presentation address the following:
- Title slide (not included in slide count)
- Introduction – Define health care quality and the purpose of quality of care initiatives.
- Goal(s) and Objectives for the presentation (one slide)
- Provide at least 2 examples of quality of care issues and quality of care initiatives designed to prevent those issues from reoccurring.
- How might quality of care agree with and conflict with the ethical principles such as autonomy, beneficence, and non-malfeasance?
- What are some of the legal issues related to poor quality of care?
- What are some of health policy issues related to providing quality of care?
- Why is poor quality of care more expensive?
- References (not included in slide count)