Research and answer the following questions using reputable research you can trust:
1. How has climate changed in the distant and more
2. How do we know Earthâ€™s climate is warming now?
3. What are the causes of global warming/global climate change ?
4. What are the consequences of global warming/global climate change?
5. What actions can we take to slow global warming?
6. What national and international policies are needed to motivate and guide our actions?
7. List all the resources you used (do not use wikipedia!) – for each resource you used, explain exactly why you think it was trustworthy and reputable.
Need to download the image? Click HERE
Take a few minutes to read & analyze the infographic above. Then answer the following questions. You may have to do additional reputable research to answer questions 2 – 5.
1. Do you think it communicates the concept of human population effectively? Why or why not? Write at least 150 words.
2. What are the factors that have influenced human population change through time?
3. What factors account for the differences that currently exist among countries?
4. We can quantify the changes in our population; can we do the same for our impact on resources and ecosystems
5. How can we slow growth in both numbers and consumption to ensure a sustainable future?
Assignment 3(shot paragraph)
Begin by reading the article:
Holthaus, E. 2017.. Politico.
Then write a minimum 150 word response to this prompt: “Is Harvey An Example of Climate Change? Why or why not? Is it important to address climate change now? Why or why not?”
Your response must be based in facts and reputable resources. Please cite any/all sources you use outside of this article.