It’s discussion, 15 lines, 2-3 paragraphs, no outline
Consider your organization or another organization with which you are familiar. Briefly describe the organization, and then answer the following questions:
- What do you think is one of the most interesting uses of database technology by this organization? Why?
- Who benefits from this use and in what ways?
- Are there any downsides?
- Are there any additional database technologies (or uses of the same technology) that you think this organization should consider? Explain.
- As a business manager, how can you effectively utilize database technologies to better do your job?
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly peer reviewed references supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
- Reply to at least two of your peersâ€™ initial posts. These replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that postâ€™s answers. Normal course dialogue doesnâ€™t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Keep in mind that within your initial post, answering all course questions is required.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced. Post your initial response early, and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to your peersâ€™ posts as well