If you have not already done so, locate the website for the for-profit that you wrote your press release for:
- Analyze it using the â€œDesigning a Good Home Pageâ€”Doâ€™s and Donâ€™tsâ€ page, which can be found (Links to an external site.)
- What would you recommend to improve their website?
- Create an internet banner for your NPO. It should include some kind of graphic (maybe the NPOâ€™s logo) and a brief text. You will note from a popular site such as Facebook.com that the banners appearing on the right side of your screen are eye-catching, short, and to the point.
- Create a social media blitz announcing your campaign.
- Choose three social media outlets that you would use to post the information.
- Give examples of what you would post (video/photos/graphics and/or text) on eachâ€”i.e., what Twitter text would you send out?
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA