Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: review previous chapters
- Ruggiero, V. R. (2012). Thinking critically about ethical issues (8th ed.). New York: Mc-Graw Hill.
- type in book title, then google books, once you click the link, go the search bar and search the chapters as needed. make sure to use book in paper AND 2 scholarly sources.
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
This week, we will begin the course project that will be due in Week 7. Review the full instructions for the Course Project (located in Week 7) before working on this milestone activity.
The project has 3 milestones:
- Week 3: Proposal
- Week 5: Annotated Bibliography
- Week 7: Final Paper
This week, create a proposal that references 1 scholarly source for the research project you intend to complete.
- Locate and describe a central controversy that requires deft and subtle handling.
- Include an introduction and thesis (that would work for the Week 7 Course Project) to the best extent that you know it at this point in time.
A title page is not needed.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1-2 pages (not including references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
This activity will be graded based on the Course Project Proposal Grading Rubric.
Weekly Objectives (WO)
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday
Course Project Proposal Grading Rubric – 25 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLength
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeOrganization & Concepts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWriting
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPA: Citation and Reference Formatting
Total Points: 25.0