Select a patient population of interest to you and create a 1-2 page-teaching tool that advises the patient or family on how to use the internet to locate and examine health information.
- Identify 3-5 websites that would be useful for this group of patients as a source of information or teaching materials.
- Include sites to look for, sites to avoid and search strategies.
- Present your information in the form of a brochure or a flyer.
- Make sure that it is written at the appropriate level for the average adult (7th grade reading comprehension) that it is clear and lists the websites and their URLS.
- Assume that the patient/family has internet access and knows how to use a web-browser.
- List any reference materials that you used to create this tool. Cite APA Source(s).
Students will present their tool to the class.
NU225 Unit 4 Assignment: Patient Education Teaching Tool
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAnalysis
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeWriting
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAPA
Total Points: 150.0