now that you have conducted research and drafted your paper, has your opinion on the topic stayed the same, or changed in some way? As you reflect on your feedback, in 200 to 300 words, present a plan for the argument you will be presenting in your paper.
In a few sentences each, identify and explain how you plan to develop the following elements of your draft.
- Rhetorical devices such as ethos, pathos, and logos
- Thesis statement (the paperâ€™s position), based upon feedback from your instructor
- At least two claims, building upon last weekâ€™s research and assignment
- At least one counter argument and ideas for rebuttal
- Note any questions or concerns regarding the development of your argument so that your instructor/peers may provide advice for moving forward
ATTACHED IS THE DRAFT YOU SEND TO ME FOR LAST WEEKS WORK