Translating Evidence into Clinical Practice
Choose one evidence-based practice that you see yourself using as a provider in your clinical practice and discuss how it meets the listed benefits.
Why should we, as healthcare providers, use evidence-based practice?
Evidence-based practice benefits:
- Leads to highest quality care and patient outcomes
- Reduces health care costs
- Reduces geographic variations in the delivery of care
provider empowerment and role satisfaction
- Reduces healthcare provider turnover rate
- Increases reimbursement from 3rd party payers
- Reduces complications and payment denials
- Meets the expectation of an informed public
Include 3 evidence-based articles to support your work that are less than 3 years old.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style; and
- use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.