will focus on the role of ethics when dealing with technology. Ethical issues, such as data privacy, as well as legal concerns are of major importance when adopting technology that heavily depends on data! Furthermore, you are going to learn about the different technologies out there that store and retrieve data and describe the differences between them.
On the basis of your assigned readings for this week, answer the following questions:
- What ethical concerns do managers have when using databases?
- Explain the differences among a database, a data warehouse, and a data mart.
- If you were to use one of the above storage mechanisms for an online store that hosts one hundred books, which one would you use: a database, a data warehouse, or a data mart? Why?
- SUBMISSION DETAILS:
- Use Microsoft Word to write a 500 to 600 word position paper that describes your findings and recommendations.
- Follow APA guidelines to write the report and cite your sources as appropriate.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable.