Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the resource “Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees Itâ€ attached to this assignment. This provides an format to be followed for this outline.
- APA formatting is required (guideline attached)
- Must follow all required in rubric (attached)
Using the resource “Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It,” construct an outline for a paper that will analyze a social concern through the lens of behaviorism. To complete the outline, you will do the following:
- Choose a social concern (e.g., prejudice/discrimination, women’s rights, terrorism, homelessness, etc.) and analyze it through a behavioral framework. What solutions can behaviorism offer? What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation of the issue?
- Use the template provided (“Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It”) to develop an outline. Add sub-categories to the outline as necessary. The completed outline should identify your clear intent to synthesize information from the resources.