Before 11:59p on Tue, review the following radio clips, and submit your work as directed below (Cut and paste the URLs into your search line):
- WAMU-NPR: The Diane Rehm Show: Phil Dine State of the Unions (9/1/2008)
- WAMU-NPR: The Diane Rehm Show: Collective Bargaining (3/2/2011)
Weekly assignments must be written in the following format () and students must address the following with NO REPEATS below:
- Identify one positive specific fact from each story above.
- Identify one negative specific fact from each story above.
- Identify one interesting specific fact from each story above.
- Link a theory/concept from Chapters 5 & 6 to specific facts in the stories above (2 Totalâ€”Cite page and chapter numbers–each chapter MUST be utilized…one per story!). I HAVE ATTACHED BOTH CHAPTERS
- Identify the theory/concept and define/explain it.
- Briefly describe its linkage to the specific fact(s) within each story.