Part III â€“ Final Project
For part III, you will submit your entire COMBI plan for your identified outbreak in unit VII. Please follow instructions carefully, and if you encounter any problems, contact your instructor. Do not use a question and answer format as this is not acceptable in a formal writing setting. Your paper must follow the recommended key steps in preparing a COMBI plan (see p. 542). The paper must include the following components below:
- Prepare the COMBI plan following the 10 steps outlined on p. 542.
- The importance of planning and social communication management
- Key issues faced in communicating about the disease
- What do you think your COMBI plan can and cannot do?
You may also refer to the Unit VII grading rubric for additional clarification. Your paper must follow the APA guidelines for writing academic papers, and include:
- title page,
- introduction: type of outbreak, which community, some statistics about the outbreak in previous years,
- describe the COMBI methodology for the particular outbreak (see 10 steps shown on p. 542),
- importance of planning and social communication management,
- keys issues faced in communicating about the disease,
- present any other information you found useful, and
- reference page.
Your paper must be 4-5 pages in length, double spaced, and 12 point font (separate title and reference page are not included in the page length). Make sure you cite the five references you used for your annotated bibliography, your textbook, and any additional outside resources you used for this project.