Recognizing the style best slated for leading change is contingent upon the situation.
In order to deploy the most appropriate style, one must understand the similarities and differences.
- For this assignment, analyze the similarities and differences between charismatic and transactional leadership and relate the effectiveness of each upon achieving change.
- Be sure to include an example of at least three similarities and three differences.
- Then, identify an experience in the workplace or involvement in an organization where deployment of either style would be the preferred choice for attaining lasting change.
- Please utilize references found in the Rasmussen College Library to support your analysis.
Assignment requirements are as follows:
- The body of the paper should be 1-2 pages.
- The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
- The paper should include at least 2 peer-reviewed sources, such journal articles from the Rasmussen Library.
- The paper should be proofread for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.