You just basically responding to the student of what you felt compelling and enlightening.
Student paper down below:
- What have you learned from others’ responses?
- I have learned in my research that HR is a very fast paced and ever changing area when it comes to policy and laws. Companies must be very aware of things that bring change such as the areas of employment law, as well as diversity and inclusion. While HR is the gatekeeper to this information it must make sure that all employees are aware of the necessary updates to ensure violations are made to prevent lawsuits or disrupt business practice.
- What were the most compelling points from the interaction with your fellow students? some of the most important points recognized were how others have a general consensus of the topics but each have different perspectives based on experiences and outcomes to certain events.
- How did participating in this discussion help in your understanding of the Discussion Board task? To manage my time of engagement better for more relatable conversations.
- What is still unclear after the discussion with your classmates that needs to be clarified? Reviewing the information spoken and the objectives allowed for broader context to allow for additional topics that my have lead from prior weeks discussion so overall needs have been met.