Research Paper Guidlines
- 1600-1800 words Double Spaced (you could write more if you would like)
- MLA Format is required
- Papers should have no more than four online sources (must be from a .org, .edu, .gov to be accepted, with the exception of e-books and academic articles/journals). Other websites/domains will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Minimum of three primary and three secondary sources (6 Total)
- Must have a works cited page at the end
- Late papers will be marked down 5 points for each day its late
- Videos will not be counted as sources
Important info to keep in mind as you write:
If you are quoting someone, or a passage from a book, please keep your quotes/passages to no more than 3 sentences each time you do this. I would like to see the originality in your work in addition to your own analysis of working with both primary and secondary sources.
Please do not include images or pictures in the body of the paragraph. If you want to include them, please attach them at the end of the document/paper.
i attached an example of how the format of research paper should go
THE TOPIC OF MY RESEARCH PAPER IS ABOUT WW1
IN TEXT CITATION AND WORKS CITED PAGE