Review the PERIE model and process
Complete each of the following steps for your public health issue (cardiovascular disease)
- Summarize your findings pertaining to cardiovascular disease
- Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
- Describe the issue or disease.
- Identify the underlying nature and cause of the issue or disease.
- Analyze the uses and effects of demographic data, surveillance data, and vital statistics in public and community health.
- Identify the demographics and effect of the issue or disease on the community.
- Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
- Analyze possible solutions for the issue or disease selected.
- Identify possible solutions.
- Explain how successful the solutions were.
- Determine additional suggestions for treatment or resolution.
- Include how the model served as a guide to understand the cause.
Cite 4 references
Citations and references must follow APA format
This assignment is a handout, not an essay. Short, brief, and to the point if possible. Content must fit on 1- 2 pages. (Landscape or Portrait) (No word limit)