1. What is a world? Heidegger thinks technology is hindering our world-finding muscle. What does he have in mind? Be sure to use an example. 2. What
1. What is a world? Heidegger thinks technology is hindering our world-finding muscle. What does he have in mind? Be sure to use an example.
2. What is Enframing? Heidegger thinks technology enframes us in a way that limits our freedom and our options. Why does he think this? Besure to use an example
3. Heidegger talks about how technology has altered the four causes. What are the four causes? Is he correct to say they have been drastically altered? Be sure to use an example to illustrate your point.
4. What is an objection to Heidegger’s view? How might Heidegger respond to the objection? Is it a sufficient response? Why or why not?
5. Imagine a person was to say that they only want instant gratification and that Heidegger is the one infringing on their freedom. Would they be correct to raise this objection? How might Heidegger respond?
Please answer these questions without any material. Just talk what do you think. Do not need the long answer. Few sentences are fine.
Running head: PHILOSOPHY 1 PhilosophyStudent’s NameInstitution’s Name PHILOSOPHY 2 #1From philosophical point of view, world is the universe that is known today as the planet earth.The…